Subarnapur district has figured on the political and cultural map of Odisha since the prehistoric period. It is bounded on the north by Sambalpur district, on the south and the South–East by Boudh District, on the East by Rairakhol subdivision of Sambalpur District and on the West by Balangir district. Subarnapur District was carved out of the undivided Bolangir District and started functioning as a separate administrative unit w.e.f 01.04.1993 with Headquarters at Subarnapur.
District Helpline Number – 06654 220362, 8895139681
State Helpline Number – 104
- Application for empanelment as Para legal volunteer (P.L.V) in Disteict Legal Services Authority, Subarnapur
- Nomination paper along with affidavit filed for the 2-Ullunda- 2(UR) Z.P Constituency in respect of Birmaharajpur Sub-division for Election to Zilla Parishad Subarnapur
- Quotation Call Notice for hiring vehicle for the use of ADM, Subarnapur
- Advertisement for Contractual Engagement of Project Accountant in DMU Subarnapur under OFSDP-II and Engagement of DO (NRM,FF & IL) & Team Leader under P-NGO, Sabuja Biplav for OFSDP-II.
- Phasing of Poll Schedule for the ensuing General Election to PRIs, 2022 in respect of Subarnapur District
- Containment Zone at NAC Tarbha
- Notification for construction of 4-Lane from Mahanadi bridge to Kunja Dhaba via Collectorate u/s 11-1 of RFCTLARR Act 2013.
- Final publication on Reservation of seats in the offices of the Ward Members, Sarpanches, Panchayat Samiti Members and Chairpersons of the Panchayat Samities for the General Election to the PRIs, 2022 in respect of Subarnapur District
COVID-19 REGISTRATION OF PEOPLE RETURNING FROM ABROAD
MyGov - Covid 19
Issuance of Fire Safety Recommendation / Fire Safety Certificate
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Bhulekh Land Portal
Police Citizen Portal
Odisha State Portal
Special Summary Revision – 2019
DARPAN - DM Dashboard